NCCN would like to thank the outstanding faculty who are presenting and all of you for attending this educational event. We hope you find the information presented useful to your practice, and we encourage you to attend future NCCN educational initiatives.
To download PDF handouts of the slides, please click the links below:
- Program Details (agenda, accreditation information, disclosure information, and faculty biographies)
- Using Technology to Facilitate Education for Patients Receiving Transplantation (Janet Bagley, MS, RN, AOCNS, NEA-BC)
- Financial Toxicity in the Care of Patients with Hematologic Malignancies (Jennifer Peterson, MSN, RN, OCN, BMTCN)
- Decreasing Emergency Dept. Visits in Patients Who Have Received Chemotherapy (Penny Moore, DNP, RN, OCN, NEA-BC)
- Treatment Considerations for Older Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Glen J. Peterson, DNP, ACNP)
- New Treatment Options in Multiple Myeloma (Yi Lisa Hwa, APRN, CNP, DNP)