NCCN 2012 Congress Webinar Series: Skin Cancers™: Management of Basal Cell and Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
This webinar series is designed to provide an in-depth analysis of the evidence and clinical decision-making that led to the development of the NCCN Guidelines® for Melanoma and Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers. Participants will learn how to implement the NCCN Guidelines recommendations into their practice and gain a clear understanding of the most up-to-date treatment recommendations for these cancers. As research continues in these areas and new information emerges, it is critical that clinicians are kept up-to-date and informed. This series will communicate the NCCN Guidelines in a direct and interactive way to community oncologists and other clinical professionals.
This educational program is designed to meet the educational needs of oncologists, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with cancer.
Following this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe the workup necessary for accurate diagnosis of BCC
- Outline the treatment options for different stages of BCC disease
- Stratify patients with cutaneous SCC according to risk of recurrence
- Outline the appropriate treatment for each cutaneous SCC risk category
- Select appropriate treatment options for recurrent or metastatic SCC disease
Stanley J. Miller, MD
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Nurse
- 1.00 Pharmacist
- 1.00 Physician