2013 NCCN Case Manager Program™ Live Webinars: Overview of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
The 2013 NCCN Case Manager Webinar Series will consist of six live webinars on the topics of Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL), Biomarkers, Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, and Palliative Care. This educational webinar series is designed to help case managers and medical directors to manage patients with cancer based on evidence and according to the recommendations in the NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®). Participants may attend all of them, or only a few. All programs are available to case managers and other nurses as well as medical directors and others that work with patients with cancer or are interested in learning more about the current state of the art in oncology care.
This webinar series is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses, case managers, nurses in other roles (i.e., quality management and utilization review), and medical directors at managed care organizations, reinsurers, TPAs, case management, and disease management companies who interact with, counsel, and refer patients with cancer to appropriate sources of care.
Following this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe the current standard of care in metastatic prostate cancer
- Discuss available clinical evidence for the management of advanced prostate cancer
- Describe recent advances in the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer
Philip W. Kantoff, MD
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
- 1.50 Case Manager
- 1.50 Participation
- 1.50 Nurse
- 1.50 Physician
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing