Management of Philadelphia (Ph)-Positive ALL
This information was originally presented on September 20, 2013, at the NCCN 8th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Outline the current standards of care for first-line treatment of Ph-positive ALL in both adolescent and young adult (AYA) and adult patients
- Discuss the potential role of newer TKI agents in relapsed disease settings
Patrick A. Brown, MD
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- 0.50 Participation
- 0.44 Nurse
- 0.50 Pharmacist
- 0.50 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing