Recorded Presentation - NCCN Medullary Thyroid Cancer Webinar Series: Management of Medullary Thyroid Cancer
This recorded webinar series is an educational program that addresses health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with medullary thyroid cancer (MTC). Participants will learn how to implement the NCCN Guidelines recommendations into their practice and gain a clear understanding of the most current treatment recommendations for MTC and MEN2.
This webinar series is designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, endocrinologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with thyroid cancer.
- Explain appropriate testing, surgical intervention and surveillance for patients with various types of RET gene mutations
- Outline the differences in treatment for patients with MTC vs. other types of thyroid cancer
- Evaluate recently available therapeutic options in the treatment of locally advanced, persistent, or metastatic MTC
R. Michael Tuttle, MD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 0.75 Participation
- 0.82 Nurse
- 0.75 Pharmacist
- 0.75 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing