Developments in the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
This information was originally presented on March 15, 2014, at the NCCN 19th Annual Conference: Advancing the Standard of Cancer Care™ held in Hollywood, Florida.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other clinical professionals who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Integrate into professional practice the key updates of the NCCN Guidelines related to multiple myeloma
- Understand the latest advances and current therapeutic strategies to optimize outcomes of patients with myeloma
Kenneth C. Anderson, MD
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
- 0.75 Participation
- 0.74 Nurse
- 0.75 Pharmacist
- 0.75 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing