Recorded Presentation from the 2014 NCCN Nursing Program Webinar Series - Clinical Updates and Issues: Follicular Lymphoma
The NCCN 2014 Nursing Program Webinar Series: Advancing Oncology Nursing™ will provide the oncology nurse with comprehensive and clinically relevant information regarding the management of patients with cancer. Presentations will focus on a variety of topics integral to quality cancer care: distress management, men’s sexual and reproductive health, senior adult oncology, and patient/clinician communication as well as disease-specific topics on kidney cancer, melanoma, follicular lymphoma, and multiple myeloma. Experts from NCCN member institutions are the faculty for this series and each are specialists in their respective topic area. Oncology nurses who complete this series will have information to provide the best clinical care and patient education to further improve their patients' quality of life.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Outline recent therapeutic developments for the treatment of follicular lymphoma
- Describe common side effects related to the treatment of follicular lymphoma
- Provide an example of one strategy for managing an adverse event related to the treatment of follicular lymphoma
Katherine L. Byar, MSN, APN, BC
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 0.79 Participation
- 0.79 Nurse
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing