Recorded Presentation from the 2014 NCCN Nursing Program Webinar Series - Men's Sexual and Reproductive Health
The NCCN 2014 Nursing Program Webinar Series: Advancing Oncology Nursing™ will provide the oncology nurse with comprehensive and clinically relevant information regarding the management of patients with cancer. Presentations will focus on a variety of topics integral to quality cancer care: distress management, men’s sexual and reproductive health, senior adult oncology, and patient/clinician communication as well as disease-specific topics on kidney cancer, melanoma, follicular lymphoma, and multiple myeloma. Experts from NCCN member institutions are the faculty for this series and each are specialists in their respective topic area. Oncology nurses who complete this series will have information to provide the best clinical care and patient education to further improve their patients' quality of life.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the risk factors that impact male sexual and reproductive function
- Provide examples of treatment options for erectile dysfunction
- Outline recommendations to provide men at risk for loss of fertility
Joseph B. Narus, DNP, APRN, NP-BC
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 0.81 Participation
- 0.81 Nurse
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing