Latest Developments in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (8/21/14)
A live, interactive, CME-certified Grand Rounds series presented by leading experts in the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in implementing the most recent guideline changes and clinical advances in the management of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
This program is intended for physicians, registered nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who provide care for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Following this program, participants should be able to:
- Apply key patient and disease factors when selecting optimal therapies for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Choose optimal treatment based on National Comprehensive Cancer Network guidelines for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia from currently available options
- Integrate key data from studies of novel agents into treatment considerations for patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Farrukh Awan, MD, MS
Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
Division of Hematology
The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center -
James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Nurse
- 1.00 Pharmacist
- 1.00 Physician
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing