Recorded Presentation from the NCCN 2014 Congress Series: Melanoma - Pathology Report: A Critical Basis for Treatment Decisions in Melanoma
This educational webinar series is designed to addresses the health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with melanoma and related skin cancers, management of both early-stage and late-stage diseases and advanced cancer.
This educational activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, dermatologists and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with melanoma and related skin cancers.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify tumor characteristics that should be included in the pathology report at initial melanoma diagnosis
- Explain the importance of mitotic rate as part of the pathologic evaluation of melanoma lesions
Dominick DiMaio, MD
Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center at The Nebraska Medical Center
- 0.75 Participation
- 0.82 Nurse
- 0.75 Pharmacist
- 0.75 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing