Recorded Presentation from the NCCN 2014 Congress Series: Melanoma - Local Therapeutic Options for Patients with Stage III Melanoma
This educational webinar series is designed to addresses the health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with melanoma and related skin cancers, management of both early-stage and late-stage diseases and advanced cancer.
This educational activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, dermatologists and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with melanoma and related skin cancers.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the local treatment options for patients with stage III melanoma
- Compare the benefits and concerns surrounding adjuvant radiation therapy in stage III melanoma
Daniel G. Coit, MD
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- 1.00 Participation
- 0.94 Nurse
- 1.00 Pharmacist
- 1.00 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing