Recorded Presentation from the NCCN 2014 Congress Series: Melanoma - Advanced Melanoma: New Developments and Challenges of Novel Therapies
This educational webinar series is designed to addresses the health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with melanoma and related skin cancers, management of both early-stage and late-stage diseases and advanced cancer.
This educational activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, dermatologists and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with melanoma and related skin cancers.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain the difference between immunotherapy and targeted therapy as it relates to advanced melanoma
- Describe the unique toxicity profiles and surveillance necessary for recently-approved agents in targeting advanced melanoma
Gregory A. Daniels, MD, PhD
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center
- 1.00 Participation
- 0.90 Nurse
- 1.00 Pharmacist
- 1.00 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing