2015 NCCN Nursing Program Webinar Series - Survivorship Update: Healthy Lifestyles
The NCCN 2015 Nursing Program: Advancing Oncology Nursing Live Webinar Series will provide the oncology nurse with comprehensive and clinically relevant information regarding the management of patients with cancer.
Presentations will focus on a variety of topics integral to quality cancer care: survivorship, fertility preservation, management of adverse events, and end of life care as well as disease-specific topics on hepatobiliary cancers, chronic lymphocytic lymphoma, brain tumors, and chronic myelogenous leukemia.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Describe the components of a healthy lifestyle
- Discuss the types of support that nurses can provide to help patients initiate change to a healthy lifestyle
- Identify factors that may influence the recommendation of a specific exercise program
Mary Ann Morgan, PhD, FNP-BC
Moffitt Cancer Center
This activity is approved for nursing contact hours. View complete accreditation details
Some restrictions may apply: Any attendees that claimed credit for attending the live, in-person 2015 NCCN Nursing Program: Advancing Oncology Nursing™ in Hollywood, FL on March 11, 2015, may not claim credit for these webinars.
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Nurse
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing