2015 NCCN Nursing Program Webinar Series - Clinical Updates and Issues: Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
The NCCN 2015 Nursing Program: Advancing Oncology Nursing Live Webinar Series will provide the oncology nurse with comprehensive and clinically relevant information regarding the management of patients with cancer.
Presentations will focus on a variety of topics integral to quality cancer care: survivorship, fertility preservation, management of adverse events, and end of life care as well as disease-specific topics on hepatobiliary cancers, chronic lymphocytic lymphoma, brain tumors, and chronic myelogenous leukemia.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- List the different TKIs available and their preferred use in chronic, accelerated and blast phase CML
- Assess barriers that impede adherence to oral TKI dose regimens
- Distinguish common adverse events associated with TKIs
Mary Beth Rios, CCRP, RN
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
This activity is approved for nursing contact hours. View complete accreditation details
Some restrictions may apply: Any attendees that claimed credit for attending the live, in-person 2015 NCCN Nursing Program: Advancing Oncology Nursing™ in Hollywood, FL on March 11, 2015, may not claim credit for these webinars.
- 1.00 Participation
- 1.00 Nurse
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing