Overcoming Resistance to TKI in Ph+ Leukemias
This information was originally presented on September 14, 2012, at the NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the activity profiles of various TKIs in the presence of common imatinib-resistant ABL mutations
- Identify situations in which mutation testing may help to direct choice of therapy
Javier Pinilla-Ibarz, MD, PhD
Moffitt Cancer Center
- 0.75 Participation
- 0.67 Nurse
- 0.75 Pharmacist
- 0.75 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing