New Approaches to the Management of Relapsed/Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
This information was originally presented on September 14, 2012, at the NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the current approaches to treatment of relapsed/refractory ALL, including the identification of appropriate candidates and timing for allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- Review recent clinical trial data with new combinations or investigational agents in the treatment of relapsed/refractory ALL
Joseph C. Alvarnas, MD
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 0.50 Participation
- 0.57 Nurse
- 0.50 Pharmacist
- 0.50 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing