Evidence-Based Treatment of Newly-Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma: Does One Treatment Fit All?
This information was originally presented on September 15, 2012, at the NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Select appropriate treatment strategy for transplantation eligible multiple myeloma patients, based on emerging clinical evidence of novel regimens
- Identify optimal treatments regimens for transplantation ineligible multiple myeloma patients
Kenneth C. Anderson, MD
Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center
- 0.50 Participation
- 0.60 Nurse
- 0.50 Pharmacist
- 0.50 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing