Emerging Data Regarding Maintenance Therapy in Multiple Myeloma
This information was originally presented on September 15, 2012, at the NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Understand the existing and emerging clinical research data and apply it to make evidence-based selection of appropriate maintenance therapy for patients with MM
- Counsel patients with MM who are being considered for maintenance therapy about its safety and efficacy and the possibility of participation in ongoing clinical trials
George Somlo, MD
City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center
- 0.50 Participation
- 0.57 Nurse
- 0.50 Pharmacist
- 0.50 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing