Strategies for Stem Cell Mobilization
This information was originally presented on September 15, 2012, at the NCCN 7th Annual Congress: Hematologic Malignancies™ held in New York, New York.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of hematologists, oncologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with hematologic malignancies.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize the factors affecting stem cell mobilization
- Review available mobilization regimens and strategies used to optimize stem cell mobilization
William Bensinger, MD
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- 0.50 Participation
- 0.55 Nurse
- 0.50 Pharmacist
- 0.50 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A computer with an Internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing