Recorded Presentation from the 2015 NCCN Nursing Program Webinar Series - Clinical Updates and Issues: Brain Tumors
The NCCN 2015 Nursing Program: Advancing Oncology Nursing Live Webinar Series will provide the oncology nurse with comprehensive and clinically relevant information regarding the management of patients with cancer.
Presentations will focus on a variety of topics integral to quality cancer care: survivorship, fertility preservation, management of adverse events, and end of life care as well as disease-specific topics on hepatobiliary cancers, chronic lymphocytic lymphoma, brain tumors, and chronic myelogenous leukemia.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of oncology nurses who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- List at least four types of brain tumors and associated prognosis
- Discuss new therapies in the treatment of brain tumors
- Outline the symptom assessment and supportive care strategies for patients with brain tumors
Clare H. Ferrigno, CRNP, ACHPN
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- 0.78 Participation
- 0.78 Nurse
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader for certificate viewing/printing