Recorded Presentation - NCCN 2013 Congress Series™: Utilizing Guidelines to Customize Patient Care in NSCLC - Newer Treatment Options in Local Disease
This recorded webinar series is an educational program that addresses health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Participants will learn how to implement the NCCN Guidelines recommendations into their practice and gain a clear understanding of the most current treatment recommendations for non-small cell lung cancer.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Describe the appropriate use of video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS) in the treatment of early stage non-small cell lung cancer
- Describe the appropriate use of stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR) in the treatment of early stage non-small cell lung cancer
- Apply a multidisciplinary approach to making treatment recommendations for patients with early stage non-small cell lung cancer
- 0.75 Participation
- 0.70 Nurse
- 0.75 Pharmacist
- 0.75 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing