Recorded Presentation - NCCN 2013 Congress Series™: Utilizing Guidelines to Customize Patient Care in NSCLC - Biomarkers and Testing in Lung Cancer
This recorded webinar series is an educational program that addresses health care professionals' need to be educated on current and emerging evidence-based scientific data for accurate and timely clinical evaluation of patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Participants will learn how to implement the NCCN Guidelines recommendations into their practice and gain a clear understanding of the most current treatment recommendations for non-small cell lung cancer.
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, pathologists, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals who manage patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Discuss the considerations and challenges of obtaining appropriate tissue samples
- Describe the molecular testing considerations for patients with ALK rearrangements and EGFR mutations
- Describe the role of the pathologist on the oncology healthcare team
Christine M. Lovly, MD, PhD
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- 1.00 Participation
- 0.91 Nurse
- 1.00 Pharmacist
- 1.00 Physician
To access this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing