NCCN Pharmacy Updates: Treatment Considerations in Metastatic Melanoma
Join Cindy L. O’Bryant, PharmD, from the University of Colorado Cancer Center for this webinar in the 2018 NCCN Pharmacy Update Series on the topic Treatment Considerations in Metastatic Melanoma.
This educational program is designed to meet the educational needs of pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals who manage patients with cancer.
Following this activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain the rationale behind the choice of available classes of systemic therapies for metastatic melanoma based on disease and patient characteristics.
- Recognize dosing, monitoring, and adverse events associated with targeted therapies and immunotherapies for metastatic melanoma.
- Discuss strategies for prevention, monitoring, and management of the toxicities associated with treatments for metastatic melanoma.
Cindy L. O’Bryant, PharmD
University of Colorado Cancer Center
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
All faculty and activity planners participating in NCCN continuing education activities are expected to disclose any relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest as defined by the ACCME’s, ANCC’s, and ACPE’s Standards for Commercial Support. All faculty presentations have been reviewed for adherence to the ACCME’s Criterion 7: The provider develops activities/educational interventions independent of commercial interests (SCS 1, 2, and 6) by experts on the topics. Full disclosure of faculty relationships will be made prior to the activity.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
NCCN designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. PAs may receive a maximum of 1.0 hour of Category I credit for completing this activity.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
NCCN designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 contact hour.
|National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.|
NCCN designates this knowledge-based continuing education activity for 1.0 contact hour (0.1 CEUs) of continuing education credit. UAN to be determined.
- 1.00 ACPE contact hours
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC contact hours
- 1.00 Participation
Click the Take Course button to register for this live webinar.
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing