Recorded Presentations from the New NCCN Guidelines for Pediatric Cancers
The NCCN Pediatric Webinar Series will provide a forum for a multidisciplinary team of experts to review the clinical considerations and patient circumstances that influence how to effectively apply appropriate standard of care and specific recommendations in the NCCN Guidelines to optimize management of pediatric patients with various cancer types.
This educational program is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians/oncologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage pediatric patients with cancer.
The goal of this project is to ensure that members of the interprofessional oncology care team, including physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other relevant health care professionals, have the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Apply the current standards of oncology care and NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology to optimize the management of pediatric patients with various cancer types.
- Review new, emerging, and novel therapeutic agents and treatment strategies and incorporate these into the management of pediatric patients with cancer.
- Communicate the importance of a multidisciplinary approach and improve the collaborative performance of the interprofessional oncology care team in the management of pediatric patients with cancer.
NCCN Medical Education Disclosure Policy
It is the policy of NCCN that every 12 months, all faculty, moderators, activity planners and all internal planning staff participating in NCCN continuing education activities are expected to disclose any financial relationships with a commercial interest as defined by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support. In addition, all faculty presentations have been reviewed for adherence to the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support (the provider develops activities/educational interventions independent of commercial interests [SCS 1, 2 and 6] by experts on the topics).
Per the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, individuals who do not disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from involvement in the CE activity as a content developer, planner, or presenter. A complete list of individuals’ relationships with external entities is available upon request.
Full disclosure of faculty relationships will be made prior to the activity.
These activities are approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for physicians and are also certified for credit for nurses, pharmacists, and other oncology professionals. Complete accreditation information is provided before each individual educational activity.
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing