NCCN Pharmacy Updates™ Live Webinar Series
The availability of new therapeutic options and emergence of novel therapies continues to dramatically impact the oncology landscape. The NCCN Pharmacy Updates™: Webinar Series is designed for pharmacists, nurses, and other members of the oncology care team to review the clinical and patient considerations that influence how to effectively optimize management of patients with various cancer types.
This educational program is designed to meet the educational needs of pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other health care professionals who manage patients with cancer.
The Evolving Landscape of Immunotherapy and Targeted Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Monday, August 27, 2018 • 12:00 - 1:00 PM EDT
Sally Barbour, PharmD, BCOP, CPP, FHOPA, Duke Cancer Institute
Introduction to the NCCN Guidelines® for Vulvar Cancer and Corresponding Systemic Therapy Recommendations
Thursday, September 27, 2018 • 2:00 - 3:00 PM EDT
Abby Miske, PharmD, BCOP, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
ALL WEBINAR TIMES ARE POSTED AS EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT) (UTC/GMT -4:00).
Access to participate in selected sessions is through the NCCN WebEx Site on the day of each scheduled program.
Recorded presentations are now available for the following sessions:
- Immunotherapies in Metastatic Bladder Cancer (presented on Wednesday January 31, 2018, by Sherry Mori Vogt, PharmD, BCOP, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center - James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute)
- Introduction to the NCCN Guidelines® for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms and a Comprehensive Review of the Use of JAK2 Inhibitors (presented on Friday, February 23, 2018, by Stephen J. Harnicar, PharmD, BCOP, BCPS, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
- Integrating New Treatment Options for Multiple Myeloma: Focus on Oral Therapies (presented on Wednesday, March 28, 2018, by Richard L. Fong, PharmD, BCOP, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- New Agents for Prevention and Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (presented on Monday, April 16, 2018, by Laura Michaud, PharmD, BCOP, FASHP, CMQ, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center)
- New Cytotoxic and Targeted Therapies for Soft Tissue Sarcoma (presented on Tuesday, May 22, 2018, by Daniel Melzer, PharmD, BCOP, Moffitt Cancer Center)
- New and Emerging Treatment Options for Melanoma (presented on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 by Shawna Kraft, PharmD, BCOP, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center)
- Treatment Considerations in Metastatic Melanoma (presented on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 by Cindy L. O’Bryant, PharmD, University of Colorado Cancer Center)
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships
All faculty and activity planners participating in NCCN continuing education activities are expected to disclose any relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest as defined by the ACCME’s, ANCC’s, and ACPE’s Standards for Commercial Support. All faculty presentations have been reviewed for adherence to the ACCME’s Criterion 7: The provider develops activities/educational interventions independent of commercial interests (SCS 1, 2, and 6) by experts on the topics. Full disclosure of faculty relationships will be made prior to the activity.
This program has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for physicians and will award contact hours for nurses, pharmacists, and other health care professionals. Complete accreditation information is provided before each individual activity.
Please refer to the Schedule tab for dates and times. Check the webinars you would like to attend and click Enroll.
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection and sound playback capability
- One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
- Internet Explorer is no longer supported
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing