NCCN 2020 Virtual Annual Conference
During the NCCN 2020 Virtual Annual Conference, expert faculty will provide updates on the current state-of-the-art in oncology care across multiple cancer sites, communicating updates for selected NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®), addressing new and emerging therapies, controversies in treatment, and best practices in delivery of oncology care.
More information can be found at NCCN.org/conference.
This educational program is designed to meet the educational needs of physicians/oncologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who manage patients with cancer.
The ultimate goal for NCCN continuing education is to change patient outcomes by improving the competence and performance of clinicians. The goal of the NCCN 2020 Virtual Annual Conference is to ensure that members of the interprofessional oncology care team, including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, and other relevant health care professionals, have the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Apply the current standards of oncology care and key updates in the NCCN Guidelines® to optimize the management of patients with cancer.
- Evaluate new, emerging, and novel therapeutic agents and treatment strategies and incorporate these into the management of patients with cancer.
- Communicate with members of the interprofessional oncology care team to improve collaborative performance in the management of patients with cancer and the delivery of oncology care.
NCCN Medical Education Disclosure Policy
It is the policy of NCCN that every 12 months, all faculty, moderators, activity planners and all internal planning staff participating in NCCN continuing education activities are expected to disclose any financial relationships with a commercial interest as defined by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support. In addition, all faculty presentations have been reviewed for adherence to the ACCME’s Standards for Commercial Support (the provider develops activities/educational interventions independent of commercial interests [SCS 1, 2 and 6] by experts on the topics).
Per the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, individuals who do not disclose relevant financial relationships will be disqualified from involvement in the CE activity as a content developer, planner, or presenter. A complete list of individuals’ relationships with external entities is available upon request.
Full disclosure of faculty relationships will be made prior to the activity.
These activities are approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for physicians and are also certified for credit for nurses, pharmacists, and other oncology professionals. Complete accreditation information is provided before each individual educational activity.
To complete this activity, users will need:
- A device with an Internet connection
- One of the two latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari (Internet Explorer is no longer supported)
- Adobe Flash Player and/or an HTML5 capable browser for video or audio playback
- Adobe Reader or other PDF reader software for certificate viewing/printing